Friday, August 20, 2010

8.20.10 -- Skirt Steak Fajitas

For my new recipe of the week I made a cilantro lime marinated skirt steak fajita. It was pretty damn amazing, if I do say so myself...especially with my homemade guacamole! Yum! I am loving trying new recipes.

I drove down to the coast today. I am staying at the Howard's house in Tolovana Park by myself...which is a new adventure in and of itself. I have never gone on a trip by myself. It is very strange to be completely alone somewhere. I dropped Lucas off at his dad's house around 2 with his sister, brother and step-sister and enjoyed an uneventful drive down to the coast. The weather is beautiful, I really couldn't have picked better weather. I made my delicious dinner after a 5 mile walk on the beach. I could get used to this...

No comments: